Data Protection and Privacy Policy

fredag den 25. maj 2012

.:Mermaid Gilly:.

Hi, Prairie Fairy Stamps Lovers!

Today I want to share with you a folded card that I made
with Mermaid Gilly from the Prairy Fairy Design Shop.

For those of you who sometimes visit my blog,
you know that I love to make folded cards.

I saw this fold on one of my rounds in blogland,
it's called a Diorama Card.

You can find a tutorial here.


I didn't have too much time, so I decided to use the
precoloured version of Mermaid Gilly.

A great opportunity if you are in a hurry.

In order to match Gilly I have chosen
design papers from Maja Design.

'Crea Diem' the line is called.
Maja Design is a Swedish company, and I love their papers.

A sideview to show you the dimentions.

I have addad a lot of pink and blue Sticklen on her tail.

The embellishment are shells and sand from the beach.

The banner is made with a Magnolia Doohickey.


Quite a simple card, but I had a good time making it.

My only question is now ; where to write a regard??

The paper I have used has pattern on both sides.

So I just made two circles, a blue one and one with my personal stamp.


Challenges:



11 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous Dorte...love both your card and your PF post...have a wonderful weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    SvarSlet
  2. Mine kommentarer forsvinder ud i cyperspace......Så jeg prøver igen:

    Rigtig sødt kort igen - og smart måde at lave kort på. Tak for linket, det skal prøves en dag med ordentlig forbindelse...og det er så ikke i dag !

    P.S: Nej. Vores er et Planethus. Næsten det her: http://www.planet-huse.dk/fritidshuse/jupiter/jupiter-10995.aspx
    Vi har ingen bryggers, og huset er 91 m2. Men grundplanen ligner.

    Rigtig god pinse(ferie). Vejrudsigten fejler i hvert tilfælde ikke noget ! Puha...rigelig varmt.

    SvarSlet
  3. Magnificent card. Beautiful paper. Pretty girl. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    SvarSlet
  4. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine with this fab card. Laura x

    SvarSlet
  5. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at hanna & friends!

    Hugs Jasmin

    SvarSlet
  6. Hi Dorte
    A fabulous card thankyou for joining us this week at Bearly Mine
    Hugs Dianne xx

    SvarSlet
  7. Great card Dorte!! thanks for
    joining us at BMC
    hugs
    laney

    SvarSlet
  8. Such great looking card. Fabby colours and great image too. Thanks for playing with us at Bearly Mine this week. Good luck!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvarSlet
  9. wow lovely 3d effect
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise

    I HAVE CANDY ON My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

    SvarSlet
  10. gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in with our No Flowers allowed challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

    SvarSlet
  11. Å denne var jammen søt! Artig med skjell på:-) Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappekammeret!

    SvarSlet